Nepal national men’s team will face Mauritius in two friendlies on January 29 and February 1, 2022, ANFA have announced.
Mauritius are currently ranked 172 in FIFA rankings and are an island nation that fall in East Africa.
The friendlies are part of the international break; the first break of the year 2022. The matches will be played at the Dasharath Stadium in Kathmandu.
International football will return to Nepal after two friendlies Nepal played against India in September, earlier this year. India won the second match while Nepal managed to play a goalless draw in the first.
These friendlies will also be Nepal’s first outing since the SAFF Championship final loss against India in the Maldives.
- 3rd Thaha Gold Cup: Chitlang, Mahankal, Dandabas & Hetauda 7 Win
- Hetauda: HSM Principal Joshi Donates Rs. 5 Lakhs For The Stadium Construction
- Sushil Ghimire Re-elected As Piple Youth Club President
- Hetauda: Casting Of The Parapet At Campa Stadium Complete
- Hetauda Veterans Cup: ABC Veterans Pokhara Champions
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club