Nepal Police Club has decided to run youth football academy in partnership with All Nepal Football Association.
Nepal Police signed an agreement with ANFA on Sunday to form Nepal police school football academy.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and Nepal Police AIGP Niraj Bahadur Shahi signed in an agreement. Nepal Police IGP Shailesh Thapa was present in the program.
ANFA and Nepal Police will select some players and cover their expenses of education and football training until they graduate from high school.
Senior ANFA officials, senior Nepal Police officials were present in the program.
Tribhuwan Army football club has already received AFC license certificate. Nepal Police club and Nepal APF are in the process after fulfuling criteria set by AFC.
TAFC will represent Nepal in AFC Cup next year.
- 3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Sankata Club Enters Quarterfinals
- Nepal Police Club Clinches Title Of 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup
- Kaski: Nepal Police Club Sidelines Sahara Club To Enter SFs Of 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup
- 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup Final: MMC Vs Nepal Police club Today
- Jumanu Rai Stars As NPC Ends League In Top Six Finish
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Sankata Club Vs Nepal Police Club