Player Komal Khawas is seeking support from all in treatment of his better half. His better half is suffering from spinal injury that needs long rehab treatment.
Some players from Morang district have already united to raise money for Khawas. His club, Bansbari club is also raising some money.
Meanwhile, Pathari sporting club has raised Nrs 71,500 for Khawas. Referee Bickey Karki is also separetely raising money for him.
ANFA, the governing body in Nepal, hasn't paid any interest so far though it has social responsibility department. They also have players welfare fund but it has never been used.
Sadly, the players association has never been active and is just a "voting" tool for the ANFA leaderships. Former Nepal international Rajesh Manandhar is the president of the association.
- Birat Gold Cup: Punjab Police Sidelines Nepal League Champs To Enter SFs
- Birat Gold Cup Quarterfinal: Machhindra FC Vs Punjab Police Today
- Birat Gold Cup 2077: Biratnagar XI Enters SFs
- Birat Gold Cup 2077: MMC Pulls Out; Biratnagar Metro Vs United Sports Kolkata Today
- Birat Gold Cup: Punjab Police Beats Gorkha Boys Rupandehi To Enter QFs
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS