Banke DFA has provided COVID relief of Nrs 1,745 to 43 players in Nepalgunj.
The program was organized at ANFA grassroots football academy, Dhamboji, Banke on Saturday.
MLA Surendra Hamal, Nepalgunj Dy Mayor Uma Thapa Magar, Banke DFA president Bhojraj Shahi, Ward No 1 president Pramod Rizal, ANFA former VP Goberdhan Singh Samjhana and other officials were present in the program.
Central FA has provided NRs 75,000 each to all ANFA affiliated districts. FIFA has provided USD 1,00,000 to ANFA as COVID relief.
Nepalese players, coaches & referees are unemployed due to complete halt in the game.
- ANFA President's League Kicks Off In Nepalgunj
- ANFA President’s league Kicking Off Today
- Banke: Nepalgunj Stadium Getting Ready For ANFA President's League
- Banke: Hosts Racing Sahara Kohalpur Wins Title Of Late Sujata Rai Adhikari Memorial Cup
- Late Sujata Rai Adhikari Memorial Cup Final: Racing Sahara Kohalpur Vs New Danphe Club Today