FIFA is supporting ANFA to construct a multipurpose technical centre in Pokhara.
ANFA has allocated a budget of Nrs 17 crore 55 lakhs for the project, which will be constructed at Bhedabari, Machhapuchre rural municipality. The grant is provided by FIFA.
"This is a dream project for us", chairman at the municipality told GoalNepal.
Rural municipality has provided 252 ropanees of land to ANFA for the project.
According to ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, the project includes three football fields, two Futsal courts, 1500 capacity stands, hostel, swimming pool, gym hall, library and conference hall.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- FIFA Publishes First-ever Comprehensive Analysis Of The Elite Women’s Football Landscape
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- FIFA World Cup In Every Two Years ?
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic