ANFA president Karma Tsering sherpa has apologized for his remarks made on people of Terai.
President Sherpa raised question on partriotism of people from the region while talking to online based in USA.
He stated that the FA started grassroots football program in Terai region in association with Nepal Army to "teach" patriotism among them through football.
That statement angered the people from Terai region.
Some lawmakers even protested against the statement made by president Sherpa in the assembly.
On Wednesday, president Sherpa apologized with the statement. He said he didn’t want to hurt the sentiment of the people from Terai region.
Here is exactly what he said:
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
- Indian Police Apprehends African Players Including Fofona In Indo-Nepal Border !
- ANFA's Sr. VP Pankaj Nembang Has Contracted Coronavirus
- Nepal Government Honors Coach Hari Khadka With Prabal Janasewa Shree IV Award
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic