ANFA's executive committee has ratified the decision taken against the president of Lalitpur DFA.
The FA took action against Lalitpur DFA president Purushottam Thapa for his "rough remarks against FA officials" on ANFA day (Baisakh 22).
Thapa has been suspended till next ANFA's general assembly. The suspension starts from Jestha 5 (May 18).
The exco members ratified the decision on Monday through webinar.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic