National Sports Council is constructing practice ground adjacent to newly constructed Pokhara stadium.
Despite the lockdown, NSC is constructing the practice field to finish the project on time.
The estimated budget of the field is Nrs 9.2m.
Nepal government has spent Nrs 125 crore for Pokhara stadium. The construction of the stadium is in last phase but the COVID pandemic has interrupted the final touch.
NSC member Rajesh Gurung is closely monitoring the project.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium