Due to COVID19 lock down, almost all Nepalese players are at home. Some are worried about their career and some about the fitness.
Some of the players have hit the ground for training, maintaining self distance.
On Wednesday, Ranjan Bista and Anjan Bista hit forestry ground in Hetauda.
"We need to keep ourselves fit despite the tough situation", said Anjan Bista.
Most of the Nepal internationals are also training at home.
The game is completely halted due to pandemic, leaving many players unemployed.
- Makwanpur: 2nd Thaha Gold Cup Kicks Off
- Makwanpur: FC Bijaya Youth Hetauda Gold Cup From Magh 22
- Makwanpur: Bagmati Provincial Government Hands Over NRs 3 Crore To Dhurmus Suntali Foundation
- Makwanpur DFA Feeds 200 Under Underprivileged labourers
- Former Player Subash Syangtan Supports Makwanpur DFA Coach With 10 Footballs
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama