All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has started maintaining field at Dasharath stadium during lock down imposed by Nepal government.
The government is applying all measurers to slow down the spread of COVID19 virus.
Nepal was supposed to play against Chinese Taipei on March 26, 2019 and against Australia on March 31, 2019.
All the qualifiers that were scheduled had already been postponed till further notice.
- ANFA Referee Committee Nominates Prajwol Chhetri & Prakash Nath Shrestha To FIFA
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Tested Coronavirus Positive
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
- AFC Grants ANFA The AFC Grassroots Charter Memberships
- ANFA Conducts Fitness Test For FIFA Refereeing 2021
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic