Santosh Sahukhala has become first Nepalese football player to score 100th league goal in A Division league.
Sahukhala, who now resides in Japan, comes Nepal every year to play the league.
He scored against Nepal Police club in 17th minute to complete his 100th league goal today at Dasharath stadium. He then celebrated the goal with his friends in Japanese style (completely bowing down to the crowd).
It took him almost 15 years to achieve the feat. He played the league from Three Star Club, MMC before joining Chyasal youth club.
- Lalitpur Metro Appreciates Clubs With Cash; Stars Receive Nrs 16 Lakh !
- Chyasal Club Cleans Dressing Room After Every Match !
- Chyasal Stuns Manang Marshyangdi Club
- Chyasal Register Second Win In Martyr's Memorial A Division League
- Chyasal Youth Club Uses Radio Set For Its Medical Staffs - This Is First Time In Nepal !
Santosh Sahukhala Becomes First To Score 100th League Goal