Nepal U19 suffered 4-0 defeat to UAE U19 in AFC U19 championship qualifiers 2020 in Tehran, Iran today.
Nepal played very spirited, compact game till 27th minute but they broke down with an own goal.
Eisa Khalfan doubled the lead in 38th minute before going to half time.
UAE scored two goals in the second half. Khalifa Yusuf scored third goal in 71st minute and super sub Abdullah Hamad scored in 80th minute.
Nepal will play against hosts Iran on November 8.
There are Nepal, Iran, UAE and Kyrgyz Republic in the group.
Tajikistan have already qualified as Group C winners while Group G kicked off on Saturday. Group A of the Qualifiers - featuring Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Kuwait and Pakistan - has been postponed with new dates to be announced in due course.
The 11 group winners and four best runners-up will join hosts Uzbekistan in the 2020 Finals.
Should Uzbekistan finish either top of Group F of the Qualifiers or are among the best four second-placed teams, the fifth best runners-up will qualify.
- Nepal U20 Coach Meghraj KC: We Can't Think About The Final Now
- Nepal U20 Team Reaches Bhubaneshowr, India For SAFF U20 Championship
- No Surgery Needed For Dipesh Chamling Rai; Discharged From Hospital
- Dipesh Chamling Rai Ruled Out From Nepal U20 Squad
- Megraj KC Appointed Head Coach Of Nepal U20 National Team
Nepal U19 Preparing For AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers