Star Nepal midifelder Rohit Chand is arriving Kathmandu today from Indonesia.
He is joining Nepal national team for upcoming FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers, which is starting from September 5, 2019. Nepal will open the campaign taking on Kuwait in Kuwait city.
He will join the team on Friday.
Chand plays for Persija Jakarta in Indonesia Liga 1. He is the only Nepal international who has won league title outside South Asia.
- Former Nepal International GK Bikash Malla Appointed National Team GK Coach
- Nepal National Players Start Qurantine Life In Kathmandu
- Orthoplast Rehab Centre Launches Sports Injury Centre; Kiran Chemjong Is Their Brand Ambassador
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Endorses Vision Concern
- Nepal U19 International Manish Dangi Playing For Pocheon FC U18
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium