ANFA has started construction of drainage at Chyasal stadium.
Nepal government is constructing the 10K seater stadium at Chyasal, Lalitpur. FIFA is also spending money in this project.
ANFA is taking charge for the construction of drainage and football ground.
The stadium is expected to be completed by the end of November. However, there are so many work to be completed.
The stadium will be used as home ground for lalitpur based clubs. It can also host international age-bar tournaments.
- Epidemiology and Disease Control Division Reveals One National Team Player Is COVID Positive !
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
- COVID Pandemic: ANFA Office Is Closed For A Week
- ANFA Speeds Up Webinar To Make Its District Coaches Active
- ANFA Postpones General Assembly Citing Government's Directives
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium