ANFA has started construction of drainage at Chyasal stadium.
Nepal government is constructing the 10K seater stadium at Chyasal, Lalitpur. FIFA is also spending money in this project.
ANFA is taking charge for the construction of drainage and football ground.
The stadium is expected to be completed by the end of November. However, there are so many work to be completed.
The stadium will be used as home ground for lalitpur based clubs. It can also host international age-bar tournaments.
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey, Asst Referee Rojen Shrestha To Conduct Bangabandhu Gold Cup Matches
- Kishor Rai Jhapali Unanimously Elected President Of Province 1 Football Association
- ANFA Slaps A Fine Of Nrs 50,000 Each To MMC & Machhindra FC
- ANFA Slaps Five Match Ban & Nrs 10,000 Fine Each To Jagjeet Shrestha & Ashok Baral
- Fans Ask ANFA To Host League Matches In The Weekend
ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated