Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has nominated four ANFA officials to its committees.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa has been nominated as a memer of development committee.
ANFA spokesperson Kiran Rai has been nominated as a member in media committee, league director Bigyan Raj Sharma as a member of competition committee and education & markerting coordinator Rajiv Poudyal as a member of marketing committee.
The tenure of the appointment is 2019-2023.
- VAR Set For Historic Full Debut At AFC U23 Championship
- Afif and Kumagai Claim Top Honours In Dazzling AFC Annual Awards
- AFC Executive Committee Enhances Future AFC Asian Cups
- More Member Associations To Benefit From Inclusive AFC Champions League
- Nepali Journalist Wins AFC Dream Asia Award In Individual Category