Simano A has lifted the title of Hari Raya cup in Johor, Malaysia recently.
Simano defeated Simano B in the final match to lift the title.
The champions received RM 4500 and runners up team got RM 2500.
Bijaya Pariyar became the man of the final match. Yam Limbu was awarded with the best midfielder. Khadga Limbu received the best goalkeeper award. Niraj Gurung became the highest goal scorer.
Nepalese teams took part in the event, coordinator Milan Limbu told GoalNepal.
- Malaysia: Preparation Almost Completed For 4th Indam Gold Cup 2020; LIVE On GoalNepal Platform
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2020 On Feb 1-2
- NFT Qatar Beats Bangladesh Community Team In Its Opener Of Asian Communities Championship
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki Off To Maldives To Play Maldives Second Division
- Australia: United FC Melbourne Clinches GNVC Soccer League