Nepal Army has entered semifinals of 4th Mechinagar gold cup football tournament.
Nepal Army defeated unlucky Dharan FC 2-1 on Sunday to enter semifinals at Kakarvitta, Jhapa.
Tanka Basnet scored the opener for Army in 29th minute. Milan Rai leveled the score 10 minutes later.
Nawayug Shrestha scored the match winner in 41st minute.
Dharan FC was unlucky as they hit the woodwork twice in the match.
Nepal Army defender Suman Aryal became the man of the match and received Nrs 11,000 cash.
Mechi Netralaya Kakarvitta football training centre is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 10 lakh.
The MVP of the tournament will get NRs 1 lakh.
- Dharan FC Member Bikram Rai Passes Away
- Nepal International & TAC Striker George Prince Karki Promoted To Captain
- Dharan FC Announces A Budget Of Nrs 10M For Four Tournaments This Year !
- Where Is VAR At 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup?
- Sunsari: UK FC Darjeeling Stuns Dharan FC To Enter SFs Of 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup
Bharat Khawas Completes 50th League Goal