Nepal Army has entered semifinals of 4th Mechinagar gold cup football tournament.
Nepal Army defeated unlucky Dharan FC 2-1 on Sunday to enter semifinals at Kakarvitta, Jhapa.
Tanka Basnet scored the opener for Army in 29th minute. Milan Rai leveled the score 10 minutes later.
Nawayug Shrestha scored the match winner in 41st minute.
Dharan FC was unlucky as they hit the woodwork twice in the match.
Nepal Army defender Suman Aryal became the man of the match and received Nrs 11,000 cash.
Mechi Netralaya Kakarvitta football training centre is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 10 lakh.
The MVP of the tournament will get NRs 1 lakh.
- AFC Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC's First XI Against Bengaluru FC Revealed
- TAFC Coach Nabin Neupane - We Are Ready For The Tough Challenge Against Bengaluru FC
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: TAFC To Fly To Goa Tomorrow
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs Bengaluru FC On April 14
- Preparation For AFC Cup Qualifiers Completed; TAFC Vs Sri Lankan Police Tomorrow
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs African Roots Association