Nepal U19 women's team is taking on Uzbekistan U19 in AFC U19 round 2 qualifiers at Mandala Thiri stadium today.
The match will be played at 3:15 PM NST.
Nepal have to grond our positive result if they want to remain in the qualifiers. Loss to Uzbekistan means they are out from the qualifiers.
Cheli suffered 11-1 loss against Australia in their opening match on April 26. They will play against Myanmar on April 30.
Top two teams from the group will progress to third round of the qualifiers.
- Nepal Women's Team Skipper Renuka Nagarkoti Ties Nuptial Knot
- Nepal Women Team's FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- Nepal National Women's Team, Coach Hari Khadka & Officials Donate Nrs 50,000 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Two Position Down To 99
- Nepal Internationals Return Home From India
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS