LA school has won the title of 22nd Father Moran memorial football tournament.
LA school defeated St. Xavier's school, Godawari A team 3-1 in the final match played on Saturday.
Bhargab Silwal scored a brace (5', 20') while Lakchya Maharjan scored another (40') for the winners. Abhinav Bista scored one for the losing side.
In the third placed match, Crescent academy defeated Moran memorial school Jhapa 3-1.
Champions trophy: Little Angels’ School, Hattiban
Runners-Up trophy: St. Xavier’s School, Godavari – A Team
Third Place trophy: Crescent Academy English School, Godavari
Fair Play: Moran Memorial School, Maheshpur, Jhapa
1) Best Goalkeeper: Subham Silwal of St. Xavier’s School, Godavari – A Team
2) Best Defensive Player: Mohit Tamang of Crescent Academy English School, Godavari
3) Most Promising Player: Budhrai Hasda of Moran Memorial School, Maheshpur, Jhapa
4) Highest goal scorer: Bhargab Silwal of Little Angels’ School, Hattiban, Lalitpur
5) Best Player: Nischal K.C. of Nepal Don Bosco School, Lubhu, Lalitpur
6) Best Coach: Rajendra Karki of Little Angels’ School, Hattiban
Chief Guest, Father Boniface Tigga, SJ, the Regional Superior of Nepal Jesuit Society gave away the trophies, medals and certificates.
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal