Bhutan coach Lee had poured his frustration against organizing committee on Tuesday for not preparing well for SAFF women's championship.
Now he must be happy with the service provided to them.
The team is encamped at Biratnagar's finest hotel (Hotel Harrison Palace).
On Wednesday, players were seen enjoying gym session.
One ANFA official said it was sheer mis-communication with Bhutan team while confirming the hotel.
Bhutan will play against Bangladesh tomorrow at Sahid Maidan. They lost 3-0 to hosts Nepal on Tuesday.
- ANFA Announces Rs.1 Lakh To Nepal Women's Team; Biratnagar Metro Also Announces Rs.50,000
- Nepal Women’s Team Goalie Anjila Tumbapo Subba: I Couldn’t Play Well, I Am Sorry
- SAFF Women's Championship 2019: Dalima Chhibber Gets MVP Award
- India Clinches Fifth Consecutive SAFF Women's Championship Title
- SAFF Women's Championship 2019: Nepal Fails To Create History