Nepal women’s team goalie Anjila Tumbapo Subba had bad day in business at Sahid Maidan on Friday.
Nepal suffered 1-3 loss at the hands of India in the final of SAFF women’s championship 2019.
Emotional Subba couldn’t control her emotions and took to social media to express her feelings.
“I am sorry. I couldn’t play well. I am very sorry for that”, said Subba.
Nepal have never won the title despite reaching finals in four occasions. India have always defeated Nepal.
- Nepal Women's Team Returns Home From Uzbekistan
- Nepal International Punam Jargha Magar Goes Successful Heart Surgery
- Nepal Vs Hong Kong Today - A Must Win Match Against The Higher Ranked Team
- Nepal's First Eleven Against Philippines Revealed
- Nepal Women's Team Starts Training In Tashkent After RT PCR Negative
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS