News Suspension Of The Kuwait Football Association Lifted
FIFA has lifted suspension of Kuwait football association.
The Bureau of the FIFA Council on Wednesday lifted the suspension that was imposed on the Kuwait Football Association (KFA) in October 2015 for its failure to comply with its obligations stipulated in articles 14 and 19 of the FIFA Statutes.
This decision has been taken following official confirmation to FIFA that the Kuwait Parliament has adopted a new Sports Law of Kuwait, which replaces all the previous ones and has been amended in order to be fully compliant with the FIFA Statutes and requirements.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- FIFA Council Approves International Match Calendars
- Alexia Putellas and Lionel Messi Crowned The Best of 2022 At Awards Ceremony In Paris
- FIFA Council Highlights Record Breaking Revenue In Football
- Official Match Ball For The FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™ Unveiled By Adidas
- Adidas Introduces ‘Al Hilm’, The Official Match Ball of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Finals