Rastriya Jagriti yuwa club, Itahari is organizing Madan Bhandari memorial Itahari gold cup from Poush 15 at Itahari stadium.
The championship has a winning purse of Rs 11 lakhs. It has become the highest cash bounty mofasal tournament.
Runners up team will get Rs 5 lakhs. The most valuable player of the tournament will get Rs 25,000 cash and one 32 inch TV.
The man of the match will get Rs 10,000. The most promising player will get one 24 inch TV. The best individual player will get Rs 20,000 cash each.
The participating teams are:
MMC, Nepal Army, Morang XI, Rastriya Jagriti yuwa club, Mirpur Bangladesh, Three Star Club, Jhapa XI, Bhutan FC, United Sikkim FC and George Telegraph Kolkata.
- Sunsari: APF Pakali Wins Title Of 1st Altitude Running Cup
- Sunsari: Chakraghatti FC Clinches Title Of 22nd Rajabas Challenge Cup
- Sunsari: Hosts Rajabas Enters QFs Of 22nd Rajabas Challenge Cup
- 3rd Wai-Wai Barahkshetra Gold Cup Final Today
- Sunsari: Defending Champs Shantinagar FC Enters Final Of 3rd Wai-Wai Baahkshetra Gold Cup
Sorry State Of Dharan Stadium