Former Nepal skipper and coach Upendra Man singh has expressed his frustration towards ANFA regarding grassroots football development program.
Bhutan football federation won AFC president recognition awards on grassroots development on Wednesday.
MYA president Singh believes that Nepal can achieve the same feat if officials at ANFA do their proper job.
"ANFA needs to learn from Bhutan on development of football. We don't want individual development at ANFA. We want to see developed Nepalese football.
"I would like to say - Come on ANFA, wake up", Singh commented on GoalNepal page.
AFC A licensed coach Singh, who worked together with another AFC A licensed coach Bal Gopal Maharjan, guided Nepal to win Bangabandhu gold cup last year.
ANFA have boycotted both coaches reasoning they participated in the election last year.
- Nembang & Rai To Attend AFC Member Associations and Regional Associations Presidents’ and General Secretaries’ Conference 2023
- Coach Bal Gopal Shahukhala Is Off To Qatar For AFC A Diploma Course
- Nepal Football Players Association Signs A Deal With B&B Hospital
- ANFA Provides Monetary Support To Late FIFA Assistant Referee
- ANFA Sells Media & Marketing Rights Of FIFA World Cup Qualifying round Asian Zone
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic