Nepal international Bikram Lama is going to Thailand to Meet Specialist At Bangkok Hospital Medical Centre & College Of Sports Science & Technology.
Lama - who is recuperating from leg surgery - is in the process to go to Bangkok soon.
Lama had his leg fractured during 20th Budha Subba gold cup early this year.
Ruslan Three Star club VP Atish Krishna Shrestha is supporting him.
The centre is FIFA medical centre of excellence. This is the first FIFA certified centre in South east Asia.
- Jhapa: Bikram Lama Adjudged MVP; Receives Nrs 50,000 Cash
- UK: Nepal International Bikram Lama Takes Part In Program Organized By Nepal Embassy
- Bikram Lama Reaches Bangkok, Thailand For Specialty Check
- Bikram Lama: I Am Desperate To Return To The Field (VIDEO)
- Injured Nepal International Bikram Lama Starts Training With Ball
Bikram Lama Back To Field After Eight Months