News Pierluigi Collina: The Aim Of This Move Was To Increase The Actual Playing Time
The Chairman of the FIFA Referees Committee, Pierluigi Collina, explained the reasons behind the increase in additional time at Qatar 2022.
Collina, gave notice that time lost due to different specific events that transpire during matches would be compensated for.
"The aim of this move was to increase the actual playing time, and from analysis carried out on matches that have already taken place, it is clear that the right steps have been taken to achieve this", said Collina.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- FIFA Council Approves International Match Calendars
- Alexia Putellas and Lionel Messi Crowned The Best of 2022 At Awards Ceremony In Paris
- FIFA Council Highlights Record Breaking Revenue In Football
- Official Match Ball For The FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™ Unveiled By Adidas
- Adidas Introduces ‘Al Hilm’, The Official Match Ball of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Finals