News ANFA Referee Kanchan Timalsina Undergoes Knee Surgery
ANFA referee Kanchan Timalsina has undergent a knee surgery recently.
Timalsina said his troubled knee was operated at Blue Cross hospital. Dr. Bhadra Hamal led the team who treated his knee.
"I am feeling much better now", said Timalsina.
He needs at least six months complete rehab process to be completely fit to conduct the matches again.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- FIFA Referees Receive Refereeing Badges
- ANFA Endorses Japan-Nepal Football Coordination Committee; Shiva Khadka Appointed The Coordinator
- Buy Umbro Products At Bhat-Bhateni Stores & Get A Chance To Fly To UK !
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
Video Gallery More
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic