Nepal national women's team midfielder Preeti Rai has signed a sponsorship deal with UMRBO Nepal. The deal is reported to be six lakh rupees per year for one year.
Preeti will receive Rs. 25,000 in cash per month along with Rs. 25,000 worth of UMBRO merchandise as a part of the deal.
Preeti recently starred in a historic 1-0 win against India in the SAFF Women's Championship semifinal. She was also adjudged the player of the match in the match.
Preeti has been representing the age group national team and has been equally impressive on the senior team. Preeti's performance was impressive when she defeated India in the women's SAFF semi-final on Friday.
Preeti has also captained different age-level national teams before making her debut in the national team last year in the first friendly match against Bangladesh at Dasharath Stadium.
- 43 Players Called Up For Women's National Team Closed Camp
- Ananta Thapa Named Women's National Team Head Coach
- Nepal Drawn Into Group 'C' Of Women's Olympics Qualifiers
- Skipper Anjila Expresses Her Apologies After Loss Against Bangladesh
- Punam, Dipa & Indira Drop Curtains On Their International Careers
Nepal Vs Bangladesh - 2nd Friendly Match Highlights