ANFA General Secretary Kiran Rai has flown to Bangladesh on Thursday afternoon to attend the SAFF Congress, which begins on July 2nd in Dhaka.
Rai will be accompanied to the Congress by ANFA Ex CO member Bikash Narayan Shrestha and New Road Team president Sundar Narsingh Joshi. They left for Dhaka at 12:00 PM.
During the Congress, General Secretary Rai will officially present ANFA's proposal to host the SAFF Women's Championship in Kathmandu. The Congress will also address issues concerning football development among SAFF members.
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Ten Clubs Receive First Installment Of NRs 15 Lakh Prep Money Each From ANFA
- A Division League Nears Postponement, ANFA & Clubs Still In Disagreement
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic