The Manang Marsyangdi Club and the departmental team Nepal APF Club have advanced to the final of the Aaha! Rara Gold Cup's 20th edition in Pokhara. On Saturday, both teams are vying for the championship. Both teams are aiming to win the championship.
APF coach Kumar Thapa stated at the pre-match press conference held in Pokhara on Friday that his team has worked hard to win the title. He also remarked that he was pleased with the players' performance.
Similarly, Manang coach Fuja Tope stated that his team is vying for a record-setting seventh title.
APF had advanced to the quarterfinals by defeating Sahara Club 2-0 in the first match. APF defeated BYSC of Minnesota, USA 3-1 in the first quarterfinal and Machhindra 3-1 in the semi-final to get to the championship game. After 14 years, the APF has made the final of the competition.
Manang defeated Nepal Police Club 2-0 in the quarterfinal and Army 4-3 in a tiebreaker in the second semi-final on Thursday to go to the final. Manang is making his 12th appearance in the final and has won the title six times.
- Nepal Police Club Crowned National Chief Minister BYC Women's Gold Cup Champions
- Sagarmatha Youth Club Into The Final Of Itahari Gold Cup, MMC Bow Out!
- MMC Enters Final Of Damak Gold Cup
- APF FC With A Winning Start In The National Women's League
- Manang Marshyangdi Club Lift The Title Of Khaptad Gold Cup!
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Satdobato Youth Club Vs APF FC