Twenty two football clubs and fans have staged a rally in a support to coach Abdullah Almutairi in Hetauda.
The clubs and the fans handed memorandum to DFA president Tika Lama and asked ANFA to investigate the issue properly.
Football fans and the officials chanted slogans for coach AA and also requested ANFA to host A Division league on scheduled date.
- Nepal U17 Selection: 11 Players From Hetauda Football Academy Leave For Kathmandu
- Makwanpur: Bhotey Maila Memorial Stadium Construction Going In Full Flow (With Pictures)
- Hetauda Sub-Metro Allocates 25 Lakhs For Piple Stadium Development
- Ashok Baral Named Player Of The Tournament In Makwanpur Gold Cup
- Tribhuwan Army FC Lift The Title Of Makwanpur Gold Cup For The Second Time Running
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club