All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has marked 6th death anniversary of former acting president Lalit Krishna Shrestha.
Shrestha - who was also the president of Three Star Club - was elctrocuted in his newly constructed home at Bhaisepati in 2015.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, ANFA officials, club officials and journalists paid floral tribute to Shrestha at his half bust established at ANFA premises on Saturday.
- ANFA General Secretary Rai To Propose Hosting SAFF Women's Championship At SAFF Congress
- ANFA President Nembang Meets Qatari Ambassador, Discusses Footballing Relationship With Qatar
- Former PM Prachanda Congratulates New ANFA Ex-Co Committee
- Prime Minister Deuba Assures Government Support To The New ANFA Committee
- Japan FA President Tashima Kohzo Congratulates Nembang On His Presidential Win
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic