Punjab Police has entered final of Birat gold cup football tournament.
Punjab Police defeated Sankata club 1-0 in the second semifinal match played at Sahid Maidan on Thursday.
Paramjit Singh scored the match winner in 76th minute and became the player of the match. He received Nrs 10,000 cash.
Punjab will play against Nepal APF in the final match on Baisakh 4, 2078.
Birat gold cup trust is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 15 lakh.
- Sunsari: Hatkhola FC Enters Semifinals Of 1st Chatara Knockout Championship
- Morang: 1st Radhanagar Knockout Cup From Ashoj 16; LIVE On GoalNepal
- Morang: Hosts Nawa Yuwa Club Wins Title Of Sukchar Challenge Cup
- Morang: Biratnagar Sports Academy Enters SFs Of Sukchar Challenge Cup
- Morang: Tal Talaiya FC Enters QFs Of Sukchar Challenge Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS