Lalitpur city FC has welcomed second foreigner for up-coming Nepal Super League.
The club welcomed a striker from Azerbaijan, Nurlan Novruzov on Thursday.
The club had earlier brought in a Croatian forward, Vilim Posinković. Agent Nabin Chitrakar said contract for the new signiings are just for a month.
Lalitpur City FC is owned by Bhat Bhateni supermarkets.
There are seven teams in NSL, which starts on April 24, 2021.
Nepal Sports management, a company owned by Chaudhary group is organizing the championship.
NSL Match Fixtures
- NSL Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 1 Lakh
- Kathmandu RayZRs: A History Making Journey To First NSL Title
- NSL Takes Disciplinary Action Against Biratnagar City FC; Coach Yan Law Banned For One Season !
- Nepal Super League - A Landmark Tournament (Sr. Columnist Sushil Thapa Writes..)
- We Need Players Like Messouke & Stephane Samir In NSL But We Shouldn’t Hurt Them