Three Star Club has entered final of 4th Bagmati gold cup football tournament.
Three Star Club sidelined Bagmati club, Sarlahi 5-3 on penalties on Saturday at Phaparbari, Makwanpur to enter final.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
Bagmati team captain Bijaya Ghalan wasted the kick.
Jiwan Gurung from TSC became the player of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Stars will play against African Roots in the final match on Monday.
Bagmati rural municipality rural municipality sports development committee is organizing the event, which has a winning purse of NRs 8 lakh.
Bagmati rural municipality is the main sponsor of the event.
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup Champions Piple Youth Club Hetauda Organizing Victory Parade
- 4th Bagmati Gold Cup: Rupesh KC Adjudged The MVP
- Three Star Club Clinches Title Of 4th Bagmati Gold Cup In A Nail-biting Affair !
- 4th Bagmati Gold Cup Final: Three Star Club Vs African Roots Today
- 4th Bagmati Gold Cup SF: Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Vs Three Star Club Today
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club