Youth football and
leadership camp organized by Asian Football confederation, football
association Malaysia and shelter Nepal concluded in KL, Malayasia on Friday.
Three friendly matches were played in which Nepal emerged victorious against CIMB YFA, DOCS KL Club and Malaysia DVFA by 3-1, 2-0 and 2-0 respectively.
Similarly, in women’s game, team from Nepal defeated Girls football club Bandar Sri Sendayan, Rohingya girls club by a clean 4-0, 4-0 margin respectively.
Keeping aside the results, the competition was organized for the cordial relationship between the children of the two countries.
The Nepalese men’s team was coached by FAM Coach Cameron NG whereas, Cassandra Devi Jeremiah and Leila Chua guided the women’s team.
The Nepalese teams also paid separate visits to the General Secretary of AFC, Mr. Dato Windsor John and General Secretary of MFA Mr. Stuart Ramalingam.
Both the General Secretary shared words of encouragement with the kids.
Shelter Nepal president Khusbu Oli is hopeful that Nepal Government, ANFA and National Sports Council will recognize the achievement and show well-deserved respect for the success.
- Australia: Jagjeet Shrestha Joins NPL Side Para Hills Knights
- Hong Kong Born Nepalese Attacker Sneha Limbu: I Want To Play For FC Barcelona Or Any Top Club In The World
- USA: Louisville Rising Stars Vs Pathari FC In The Final Of Friendly Tournament; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection