The FIFA Council Bureau decided on June 29, 2022, to lift the suspension imposed on the Pakistan Football Federation (PFF) in April 2021 due to undue third-party intervention.
The PFF was also made aware that any improper meddling in its business or any action that endangered the normalization committee's authority could result in the PFF's suspension once more and/or the imposition of additional restrictions outlined in the FIFA Statutes.
The Bureau also decided to extend the normalization committee's mandate until 30 June 2023 at the latest because the original deadline for completing its work (30 June 2022) is no longer feasible. The latter will then be able to finish completing the tasks assigned to it.
- APF Defeat Nepal Police Club In A Friendly
- Police Coach Ananta Thapa Promoted To Senior Deputy Inspector
- Nepal Police Club Crowned National Chief Minister BYC Women's Gold Cup Champions
- 6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Nepal Police Club Vs NJJYC Simara - Match Highlights
- 5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Nepal Police Club Vs Sankata Club - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Nepal Police Club Vs NJJYC Simara