The match between Kuwait and Nepal in FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers will be played at Jabe Al-Ahmad international stadium.
The match will be played on September 5.
Jaber al-Ahmad International Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in the Ardhiyah area of Kuwait City, Kuwait. Completed in 2009, it is used mostly for football matches and athletics
Meanwhile, NRNA Kuwait has appealed all Nepalese football fans in Kuwait to support the team.
Nepal is grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei in the qualifiers.
- Sunsari: Embryo Football Academy, Morang Enters Final Of ANFA Academy Cup
- Kwiks Cup 2019 2nd Round Qualifiers: Mount Everest Plays Stalemate With Mahendra Memorial
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Championship 2nd Round Selection Kicks Off
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Beats Ra Ja Acaemy In The Opener Of Inter Academy Cup
- Nepal Vs Jordan Tomorrow In 2020 AFC U16 Championship Qualifiers
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal