GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has motivated Bagmati yuwa club, Sarlahi with 10 indestructible footballs.
The foundation motivated the club, remembering late coach Santosh Shrestha.
Biba Media Group CEO Bikram Thapa said, "We are motivating academies, women's football every month. We are going to different places and this project is creating impact to the club, players and the officials.
"They are very excited. Our intention is to ignite interest among the players and help clubs to get sporting gears for training.
"We would like to thank our supporters who make our projects successful", added Thapa.
"We are motivating another academy/team/district/club next month", Thapa further added.
Bagmati yuwa club president Kishmat Raj Mainali thanked GoalNepal and GoalNepal Foundation for the support.
Bagmati municipality's sports development committee coordinator and ward chairman Deepak Lama also thanked GoalNepal for the support.
ChildReach Nepal has supported GoalNepal with the balls.
Biba Media Group owns GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com. It is working for the development of Nepalese sports.
- 3rd Chandragiri Gold Cup: Friends Club Enters QFs
- Friends Club Vs Chandragiri Municipality In 3rd Chandragiri Gold Cup Today
- 4th 361 Peace Point Cup From Today
- 3rd Chandragiri Gold Cup Kicks Off; BBC Beats Hosts To Enter QFs
- 3rd Chandragiri Mayor Gold Cup: Dip Sikha Yuwa Club Vs Brigade Boys Club Today
Renovation of Dasharath Stadium In Last Phase