GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has motivated Bagmati yuwa club, Sarlahi with 10 indestructible footballs.
The foundation motivated the club, remembering late coach Santosh Shrestha.
Biba Media Group CEO Bikram Thapa said, "We are motivating academies, women's football every month. We are going to different places and this project is creating impact to the club, players and the officials.
"They are very excited. Our intention is to ignite interest among the players and help clubs to get sporting gears for training.
"We would like to thank our supporters who make our projects successful", added Thapa.
"We are motivating another academy/team/district/club next month", Thapa further added.
Bagmati yuwa club president Kishmat Raj Mainali thanked GoalNepal and GoalNepal Foundation for the support.
Bagmati municipality's sports development committee coordinator and ward chairman Deepak Lama also thanked GoalNepal for the support.
ChildReach Nepal has supported GoalNepal with the balls.
Biba Media Group owns GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com. It is working for the development of Nepalese sports.
- Kathmandu: 2nd Jay Nepal Cup From Shrawan 2
- Kathmandu: Wild Sports Club Clinches Title Of District League
- Kathmandu: Pharping Khelkud Enters Final Of District League
- New Football Academy Launched In Kathmandu; Covers Medical Insurance Of Nrs 3 Lakh !
- Kathmandu: Pharping Sports Club Enters SFs Of District League
Renovation of Dasharath Stadium In Last Phase