Epic drama was performed in Nawalparasi district on Friday.
Incumbent president Prakash Pangeni led group held general assembly today without informing central representative Ramesh Rayamajhi.
Central representative Rayamajhi reached the venue on time but he didn't see anybody in the program. Pangeni, who has led Nawalparasi district for 13 years, announced completion of assembly through social media.
Fourteen clubs were left out for the assembly.
Rayamajhi has raised question about legitimacy of the assembly.
ANFA spokesperson Sanjeev Mishra said that they would wait the report from Rayamajhi.
Mankamana yuwa club president Dhan Bahadur Gurung said that Prakash Pangeni was directed from ANFA VP Mani Kunwar.
"We have filed an application at central ANFA and district administration office to investigate the matter", added Gurung.
- What's Next International Tournament? SAFF U15 Championship From October 25
- SAFF Revises SAFF U15 Match Fixtures After Sri Lanka Pulls Out
- Final Round Selection For Nepal U15 Begins At ANFA Complex
- Nepal U18 Finishes 6th In 46th Asian School U18 Championship
- Manish Timalsina Appointed Nepal U15 Assistant Coach
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal