Epic drama was performed in Nawalparasi district on Friday.
Incumbent president Prakash Pangeni led group held general assembly today without informing central representative Ramesh Rayamajhi.
Central representative Rayamajhi reached the venue on time but he didn't see anybody in the program. Pangeni, who has led Nawalparasi district for 13 years, announced completion of assembly through social media.
Fourteen clubs were left out for the assembly.
Rayamajhi has raised question about legitimacy of the assembly.
ANFA spokesperson Sanjeev Mishra said that they would wait the report from Rayamajhi.
Mankamana yuwa club president Dhan Bahadur Gurung said that Prakash Pangeni was directed from ANFA VP Mani Kunwar.
"We have filed an application at central ANFA and district administration office to investigate the matter", added Gurung.
- Pokhara: Medical Check Up For ANFA Kaski Academy Players
- 2018 Football For Friendship Programme: Nepal In African Elephant Team
- Gazprom’s Football for Friendship International Children’s Project Debuts In Nepal
- Anupam Shrestha Receives Best Player Among Nepalese Players In Copa Puma Toreros Cup
- Youth team Nepal Becomes Fifth In Copa Puma Toreros Cup 2018
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal