Nepal U15 girls team lost 4-1 to India in SAFF U15 girls championship played at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu, Bhutan.
Sumati Kumari (7'), Lynda Kom (38' & 56') and Priyanka (67') scored for India. Man Maya Damai scored one for Nepal in 62nd minute.
Nepal U15 coach Rakesh Shrestha said his charges gave 100% against India. Skipper Priti Rai also echoed the same thoughts.
Nepal will play against Bangladesh on October 11.
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey Conducts Bangabandhu Gold Cup SF Match Between Burundi & Bangladesh
- ANFA Finally Condemns Deepak Manange's Unruly Act
- ANFA DFAs Start Protesting Against Controversial MLA Gurung
- ANFA, England FA Sign A Deal For A Friendly Match
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey, Asst Referee Rojen Shrestha To Conduct Bangabandhu Gold Cup Matches
ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated