India and Bangladesh won the SAFF U-19 Women's Championship jointly.
In the final match held in Dhaka, the match between India and Bangladesh was tied at 1-1 and even in the tiebreaker, after the 11-11 shootout, the coin was tossed.
Although the referee declared India the winner in the coin toss, Bangladesh expressed dissatisfaction with the decision. While there was talk of making a tiebreaker again, India left the field with the hope of becoming the champion.
In the end, after necessary discussions between both teams, organizers and match officials, India and Bangladesh were jointly declared the winners.
Bangladesh is also the defending champion of the tournament.
- Preparation Completed For Central College 1st Bharatpur Championship
- Chitwan XI FC Organizing 1st Bharatpur Football Championship
- Chitwan: Bhanimandal, Thamel Register Win In Late DIlip Rana Memorial Veterans Championship
- All Star Sports Academy, Dhangadhi Wins Title Of Lady Jaycees Cup
- Chitwan: Lady Jacees Cup National Women's Championship Kicks Off
Bishal Cement Nuwakot Gold Cup: Nuwakot Vs Chitwan (MATCH HIGHLIGHTS)