Former U19 goalie Birendra Bahadur Chand has left his football playing career to start a new chapter - A businessman.
Chand, with the Nrs 2 crore investment made by his father, has started goat & agricultural farm at Gobariya, Kanchanpur.
Chand - who represented Nepal U14, U16, U19, FWFC and even played from MMC - started the farm in 7 bigah land.
According to chand, one bigah land is separated for goat farm and remaining six bigahs is for grass farming.
They have brought boer goats from Australia.
"Our aim is to make Far Western province independent in meat consumption", said Chand.
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki's Mother Passes Away
- Kanchanpur: Mahendranagar United Wins Title Of 1st United Football Championship
- Kanchanpur: Mahendranagar United Vs PFA Attariya In The Final Today
- Kanchanpur: 1st Binod Thapa Memorial Cup Winners Get Six Feet Tall Trophy !
- Kanchanpur: Charpate Yuwa Club Thanks FW Provincial Govt For Separating Budget For Their Playing Field