ANFA has decided to send Nepal women’s team to Kyrgyzstan to take part in 4-nation football tournament.
Cheli will compete in Nadezhda Cup 2019 to held in Kyrgyzstan from September 6-13, 2019.
A total of four teams- Nepal, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan will take part in the event.
The FA said the tournament will help the team to tune up ahead of South Asian Games that Nepal is hosting in December.
Former Nepal skipper Hari Khadka is the head coach of the team. Aruna Gurung is the coach of the team.
08/09/2019 Tajikistan vs Uzbekistan
08/09/2019 Kyrgyz Republic vs Nepal
09/09/2019 Uzbekistan vs Nepal
09/09/2019 Tajikistan vs Kyrgyz Republic
10/09/2019 Nepal vs Tajikistan
10/09/2019 Kyrgyz Republic vs Uzbekistan
12/09/2019 Place 3 vs Place 4
12/09/2019 Place 1- Place 2
- Nepal U19 Women's Team Off To Bahrain For Three Match Friendly Series
- Nepal Women's Team Is In Last Phase Of Prep For 13th SA Games - PICTORIAL
- 13th SA Games 2019: Match Fixtures Of Women’s Football Revealed
- 13th SA Games: Only Four Teams Taking Part; Nepal Vs Sri Lanka In Women's Football
- Coach Hari Khadka Announces Final Squad For 13th SA Games
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS