ANFA has shifted the venue for final round of province 1 Chief Minister league.
The organizers are forced to shift the venue to Dharan stadium after the main venue, Sahid Maidan, Biratnagar is waterlogged due to heavy rainfall.
The final round will kick off from Asar 27.
Tournament coordinator Kiran Rai said they were forceful to shift the venue.
Meanwhile, six teams have been divided into two groups.
Group A: Dharan FC, Sunsari, Boudik Bikash Dhankuta and Belbari FC Morang
Group B: Saint Youth Club Thapa, Bakshilla FC Khotang, Red Horse FC Ilam
On Asar 27, Dharan FC will play against Boudik Bikash in the opening match at 8 AM. Sainik will meet Bakshilla at 4 PM at the same day.
ANFA is organizing the league, which is sponsored by province 1 government.
- Update From Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO
- ANFA Prez Sherpa Suggests US Soccer Prez Claudio To Promote FIFA World Cup 2026 From Mount Everest
- ANFA Finally Hands Over Prize Money Of A Division League Best Players
- NPO Reale World Brings Japanese Jiant Urawa Reds To Nepal To Support Nepalese Football
- Goalie Roshan Nepal Challenges U16 Coaching Staffs To Prove Him Wrong
New Update Of Dasharath Stadium