Dauphins team has entered semifinals of 14th Bhim Narayan gold cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Dauphins dthrashed Dharan FC, Sunsari 5-0 in quarterfinal match played on Monday.
Yannick Owona scored and Loko scored brace each while Petenga scored one for Dauphins.
Aurel Enome became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Martyr Bhim Narayan memorial foundation is organizing the championship.
- Dhankuta: Sagarmatha School Wins Title Of Kwiks Inter School Championship
- Dhankuta: Choubise Rural Municipality Wins The Title Of Chhathar Jorpati Cup 2076
- Baudhik Bikash Samaj Are The Champions Of Dhankuta District League
- Dhankuta: Buddha Chemjong Honored At Rajarani
- Sagarmatha Youth Club Biratchowk Wins Title Of 9th Tuborg Agni Basundhara Rara Cup