Dauphins team has entered semifinals of 14th Bhim Narayan gold cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Dauphins dthrashed Dharan FC, Sunsari 5-0 in quarterfinal match played on Monday.
Yannick Owona scored and Loko scored brace each while Petenga scored one for Dauphins.
Aurel Enome became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Martyr Bhim Narayan memorial foundation is organizing the championship.
- Dhankuta: Buddha Chemjong Honored At Rajarani
- Sagarmatha Youth Club Biratchowk Wins Title Of 9th Tuborg Agni Basundhara Rara Cup
- Dhankuta: Church Boys United Enters FINAL Of 9th Tuborg Rara Cup
- Why Nepalese Players Press Their Balls During Tie Breaker ?
- Dhankuta: Sagarmatha Youth Club Enters Final Of 9th Tuborg Rara Cup