Prem Kumar Subba, a former Sankata Club and Jhapa XI player, is currently under treatment after multiple kidney failures.
Subba, who has previously played for Boys Union, Mahabir Club and United Club, is struggling financially and Jhapa Veterans have started the "Save Prem Kumar Subba Campaign" for donations for Subba's treatment.
- Former NPC Player Parbat Pandey Supports 'Save Prem Subba' campaign
- Jhapa: Ward No 1 Lift Haldinari Inter-Ward Tournament
- Jhapa: Ward No 1 Lift The Title Of Haldibari Inter-Ward Tournament
- Shyam Danuwar Elected President Of JHAPA Referee Association
- Bhagirath Ale 'Mama' Elected As The Jhapa Football Association President Again
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP