Satisale FC, Kerabari has entered semifinals of Maghe Sakranti cup football tournament in Morang.
Satisale defeated Rara FC Dhankuta 8-0 in quarterfinal match played on Sunday.
Bittu Tamang scored a hat trick for the winning teams and became the player of the match.
APF Sunsari will play against Biratnagar FC in last quarterfinal match on Monday.
Nepal Magar Sangh, Belbari is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 51,000.
- Morang: 10 Nabodaya FC Beats Urlabari FC In 5th Refugee Challenge Cup
- Morang: 5th Refugee Challenge Cup Kicks Off
- 5th Refugee Challenge Cup Kicking Off Today; Kakarvitta FC Vs Pathari Sanischare FC In The Opener
- Morang: Satisale Union Kerabari Wins Title Of Maghe Sakranti Cup
- 5th Invitational Refugee Challenge Cup From Tomorrow; LIVE On GoalNepal
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS