3-day Dashain-Tihar football tournament will kick off tomorrow at Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
According to tournament coordinator, Purna Khawas, three categories - boys, girls and veterans - will be played.
"We are ready for the event. There are three categories in the event and I am sure everybody is excited for the event", said Khawas.
"We will follow all safety guidelines. We hope everybody will adhere with the regulation", added Khawas.
The motive behind organizing the event is to celebrate two Nepalese greatest festivals.
"We want teams across USA to come and enjoy the festivals by playing the exciting football in Nashville. From next year, we will make it bigger", added Khawas.
The tournament is supported by Ugyen Subba, Naren Rai, Laxu Dhimal and Jhalak Sharma.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event and it will stream two semifinals and three final matches. The final matches are set on November 1.
- Japan: Forex Panauti Club Wins Title Of 1st Thai Yokohama Futsal Championship
- USA: DFW Himalayas Club Organizing 7-A-Side Championship Today
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of 21st Oil & Associates GNC Cup
- Korea: Nepalese Community Team Loses Final In Ulsan International Migrant Cup 2020
- Australia: Beni FC Versus The Rising Gurkhas FC In The Final Of 21st Oli & Associates GNC Premier League