3-day Dashain-Tihar football tournament will kick off tomorrow at Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
According to tournament coordinator, Purna Khawas, three categories - boys, girls and veterans - will be played.
"We are ready for the event. There are three categories in the event and I am sure everybody is excited for the event", said Khawas.
"We will follow all safety guidelines. We hope everybody will adhere with the regulation", added Khawas.
The motive behind organizing the event is to celebrate two Nepalese greatest festivals.
"We want teams across USA to come and enjoy the festivals by playing the exciting football in Nashville. From next year, we will make it bigger", added Khawas.
The tournament is supported by Ugyen Subba, Naren Rai, Laxu Dhimal and Jhalak Sharma.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event and it will stream two semifinals and three final matches. The final matches are set on November 1.
- Japan: 7-A-Side Running Cup 2021 On July 11; LIVE On GoalNepal
- Australia Based Jagjeet Shrestha Still Aims To Play For Nepal Again
- USA: BYSC Wins Title Of 2nd Minnesotta Championship
- Preparation Completed For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- Japan: Shizuoka United Supports Rabi Lamichane Foundation