Peace Zone sporting club recently honored former Nepal international, Dev Narayan Chaudhary.
Chaudhary, who attended the final match of Peace Zone championship cup as a chief guest, distributed prizes to the winners, Columbus United. The champions received Nrs 5,000 USD.
Chaudhary said he was glad to receive honor.
"I am very happy to be honored. I would like to thank Peace Zone & director Billa Angdembay and GoalNepal US ambassador Jitu Kaka for the honor", said Chaudhary, who is also known as a header king.
Tournament CEO, Mr. Billa Angdembay said they were proud to see Chaudhary as chief guest in the event.
- Japan: Forex Panauti Club Wins Title Of 1st Thai Yokohama Futsal Championship
- USA: DFW Himalayas Club Organizing 7-A-Side Championship Today
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of 21st Oil & Associates GNC Cup
- Korea: Nepalese Community Team Loses Final In Ulsan International Migrant Cup 2020
- Australia: Beni FC Versus The Rising Gurkhas FC In The Final Of 21st Oli & Associates GNC Premier League